My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

No Biggie Fries

Did you see Bigfoot on Jason's blog? OMG. I think I beleive in Bigfoot. Or at least that's what the TV wants me to believe. Why does everyone have to be so skeptical? There's weird stuff everywhere, can't it be in the woods too?

I stole that "no biggie fries" line from Jason too. He says it and honestly it melts away any thought of stress. Try it out. You'll see. I recently used it in an email to my boss to look cool - and it seemed to work.

Speaking of Jason, he's doing great! His sweatshirt fits after I washed it!.... and I saw him leave for work wearing it this morning. About that. Jason leaves for work the earliest a person should ever leave for work. And he wakes me up :30 seconds before he walks out the door...so it's like a mirage/dream/what the hell just happened? moment that happens to me every morning. What happens next? Well, after the door shuts, I beg myself to stay awake and get on my gym clothes and head to the gym. It's not a pleasant feeling, but ever since Leia's decided to sleep in, I have had to rearrange my morning to fit the dog's scheduled outdoor time. She refuses to get up any earlier than 8am. Lazy! So that makes 6am out of the question. Fine by me. Gym first, then get ready for work, THEN take Leia on a walk.

Things to celebrate:

1. Special Titles for things
2. Tracy Morgan as Tracy Jordan
3. mini pretzels with no salt
4. pink sweatshirts
5. 3 year anniversaries

No comments: