My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Birthdays, mergers and meh.

Let's be honest, last week was rough. I was so nervous I couldn't think straight, let alone do my job....or blog. If you've been keeping up with our website, you probably already know that my future at XM is unknown (via Jason's posts.) And it's not the best feeling. I'm trying to stay positive and hope to know a little more before this week is through. As of right now, I still know nothing.

With that in mind, I thought I'd turn to a trusty source for some guidance...and i use the word "trusty" mostly in jest - because I'm pretty sure you can't "trust" a horoscope - but anything to help my worried head is worth a try.

Have you ever read your Susan Miller AstrologyZone Horoscope before? I encourage you to click the link and give it a whirl. I've made Jason read his before and it has been crazy accurate sometimes.

I just read mine. Between the total eclipse of the sun on August 1st and a full lunar eclipse on August 16th - my horoscope states that "this will be a a major, landmark month."

Oh goodness.

It also says "Eclipses always change the status of things, mainly to keep you moving forward. "

Let's hope it's in a positive way.

Speaking of moving forward, I'm really looking forward to Jason's birthday. Here are the things I'm excited for this Friday:

1. Jason has ordered up some Italian Beefs and Pizza from CHICAGO!
2. We're going to eat cake.
3. We're going to watch the Olympic opening ceremonies.
4. Giving Jason his gifts. They're all ready to go!

Keep moving forward :)

No comments: