My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08 (Happy Birthday Jason!)

Well these numbers only happens once folks! 08-08-08. Today is Jason's birthday! He decided to take the day off from work and I would have to agree, it was a wise choice. As I left for work I saw the Italian Beef and gravy in the crock pot ready to slow cook all day. (It arrived from Chicago yesterday via US Mail.) By the time I get home it should smell really good. And by request, I made Jason a chocolate cake last night. It turned out nice. I decorated the cake with chocolate frosting and used white frosting to write "35" in large numbers on top.

Today, we eat cake. Happy Birthday Jason!

Good to Know: To commemorate his 35th year on planet earth, Jason has compiled a retrospective of his life via photos on his blog. Nice!

No comments: