My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sweet Tarts or Smarties?

I'm at work, and I had to go to Billy Zero's desk to address a certian crazy artist who won't stop calling. Billy's taking him off my hands thank god. Anyway, Billy has this candy box - that dispenses a never ending amount of almost every mini candy you can think of. He's always filling it. I know it's there, but I tend to ignore it - I don't want to get into a bad habit. But, he offered this morning, so i picked out three candies. Yum.

He handed me a mini twix, and then I also took 1 mini red Twizzler and 1 roll of Smarties...at least I thought it was Smarties when I took it. Now as i'm sitting here, I realize they are Sweet Tarts in the shape of a Smartie roll. Sweet Tarts are taking over the Smartie signature style? Can they do that?

So, it made me wonder - which do you like better? I vote Smarties (simply because that's what i thought i was getting). But when it comes to candies in a roll - my all time fav is chewy Spree's. All this talk about candies in a roll, you'd never know I'm watching my sugar intake!

So, this is what I thought i was going to eat:



And this is what i got:


Good to Know: Let your voice be heard!! How 'bout a vote? (Voting poll is on the right hand side of your screen!)

Thanks for voting!

No comments: