My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Normal is good.

There's something to be said for a normal week. This was the first full week of work that was somewhat normal, compared to December. Last month it was never-ending Christmas specials, working weekends to take time off, voicing spots for the Marketing department - you name it, and it sucked up my time! It feels good to get back to the almost-normal routine. (It is never "normal" at XM.)

Speaking of routines, we are getting back into routine workouts after a holiday/dog- with-seperation anxiety-break. Jason and I recently found out the gym in our new condo is ready and usable. I enjoy the variety. We now have a couple gyms we visit, and just becuase we can go for free in our building, I'm still keeping our memberships at Fitness First. Something tells me that I should keep my options open for now. Sure enough, the power to both treadmills was out last night.

Not sure if you believe in this stuff, but every month I visit http://www.astrologyzone.com/ to see what Susan Miller has in store for me. Yes, take it with a grain of salt...not everything she writes relates exactly to your life, but more than once, she's been pretty accurate about stuff. Like I said, you may not believe in this stuff, but it's fun to read.

Good to know: It was the first full week at work with Leia (our dog) staying home alone. She did great and seems to like it at our place. She is so sweet. I'm looking forward to spending more time with her this weekend.

PS. OMG - did you watch "I am John Daker" (below)??? A friend of mine sent this to me and I almost peed my pants. Listen, it's no fun forgetting a few words onstage - I've done that - but this guy, he's....well.... you be the judge. So so sad.

No comments: