My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

They said "Yes!"


It's official, we're adopting a dog. We are worthy enough to become Greyhound parents.

Aside from a series of fish - Jason and I haven't had a pet in awhile. We soooo miss you Charlie and Artoo! That is why it seems adding a pet The Carlock Unit 216 is such a thrill.

Now that we've crossed the "you are worthy to own a dog" bridge...it won't be long before I'll be handing over my prized stuffed animal collection so I can make a new friend. I don't mind...during the our recent move I questioned why i had so many stuffed animals in the first place. I guess i was saving them for this purpose. Who knew!??!

I really thought we'd get rejected for adoption, so it was very exciting to get the news last night. As recent as Sunday, Jason told me not to get my hopes up. Now I can!

No comments: