My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm torn.

Maybe it's because I haven't spent enough time looking at it, ironing out the kinks...etc....but just this weekend, Jason moved his blog from Blogger to Tumblr, and I fear my blog jump will be soon. I like Blogger, but I've been having issues with it for many many months. If you can believe it, I post more than you ever get to read. (these posts that were never read by another soul, somehow vanished into thin air when I clicked the "Publish Post" button after writing. Never to be seen again!) My posts have vanished so many times that for a while I just didn't post at all. So, I think with Jason's move to Tumblr, I will join him.


My blog hasn't moved yet. Don't worry!

1 comment:

Chris said...

You could join Max and I on wordpress - though I fully admit that I chose wordpress cause that's what Max was on :-P AND wordpress automatcially saves your drafts so they should never get eaten!