My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Broccoli Soup!

Started a new gym routine today. Well, not new exactly. I have been going to the condo gym forever and well, we all know how that story goes. So, I’ve turned the page in my gym book and have decided a few things:

A) I can’t stand the morning people in the condo gym. I just can’t.

B) For whatever reason, it can’t be the was - with Jason and I going to the big gym in the morning together. This is mainly due to his accelerated work schedule and taking the metro because parking at work was no longer an option. I’ve come to terms with this, however – I still enjoy going with him so some days I plan on doing doubles.

C) After last week’s scarier than Halloween trip to the ER, the stress on both of us was enough to keep you up at night. Therefore, I am trying to set a good example to live a healthy lifestyle.

Overall, the big gym rocks. It wasn’t very cold this morning either, so that was nice. Leia didn’t budge when we both left out the door at 6am, so all seems to be clicking into place.
Next up, cabbage juice. Don’t tell Jason, but this is one of the number one natural healers for his stomach ailments. I told him I’d mix it with carrots and add some mayo and he could drink some coleslaw. Which, I have to admit sounds disgusting. Ok, well, maybe we’ll just EAT coleslaw. How’s that? Thankfully broccoli is on the list too, and I make a mean cream of broccoli soup!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Note to self: be careful what you drink at Lynnette's place from here on out!