My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween Vampire Capes


Last weekend, Jason and I were invited to a vampire themed dinner party for Halloween. The entire party was very festive and well thought out. The week leading up to Halloween was scary in it's own right with Jason in the hospital so we were looking for vampire costumes in a pinch. When I went out looking for vampire capes, I felt as if Halloween was already over and Christmas was next week. There were NO Halloween costumes left at Target. Christmas had moved in and I was in trouble. That was until I forced myself to get creative. I wasn't going home empty handed. So, I kid you not - these capes were crafted out of tablecloths and placemats I found on an end-cap at Target. I found the ribbon in the Christmas isle. Yep. I was pretty pleased with how they turned out!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: