My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ruby Ring S-G-150

We did it! We painted. It isn't totally finished (we still have a bunch of tape to remove) but here are some before and after pictures. I have dreamed of painting my kitchen for many -o-year, and now that we finally own a home, we're allowed. This is also the first time Jason and I have painted together too. Hey - that only took 9 years. Safe to say, we both fell into our painter rolls (no pun intended) and I was on taping and trim, Jason was on the roller. He did a really nice job.

Here's some pics.

We taped everything Blue.


Behr's Ruby Ring paint from Home Depot (just in case you'd like to paint your walls too) and don't let them try to sell you Ruby Red - yes, that happened. Lucky for us, we hadn't left the story yet.


Mission: Possible! (see Jason's shirt...way to be positive!)


And voila!


Wow, it seems like it only took 5 minutes when you read this post.

Good To Know: This is 4 coats using a tinted grey primer.

No comments: