My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"I lived there once!"..."Hey, me too!"

It's hard to imagine a decade has gone by since my college days. That makes me feel old! So on my recent trip to my college town, it was kinda crazy to drive past the places I lived for what seemed like forever...but only amounted to a handful of years. Hey, and if you're reading this, you probably lived there too (or at least visited) - so enjoy!



N. Evans (white house in the middle - it use to be green, remember?)


1306 - the door is green! AND there's a dog on the balcony!


Remember N. Prairie? That was brief. And it looks a thousand times better now!


And finally, N. East Street!


Thanks for traveling down memory lane with me!

No comments: