My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chacun cherche son chat (When The Cat's Away)

This clip reminds me of one of my favorite french films called Chacun cherche son chat ( When The Cat's Away. ) released in 1996 from director Cedric Klapisch. It is sad that I don't own it. Everytime I go searching online I get the same answer Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

I can only dream of it.

(I did see it once on VHS, but what's the use - I don't have a VHS player.)

And while the clip reminds me of When The Cat's Away - the style is more like Amelie from director Jean-Pierre Jeunet, which is one of my favorite films too.


Meet Henri:




1 comment:

JC said...

That was one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

Wow.