My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mom's Magic

Mom, two weeks before you passed away you helped raise 22k with Grace Lutheran Church for the annual Mistletoe Magic event. This was taken at the event. I loved hearing the stories about decorating and how you put your personal touch on everything in the showroom. And the crafts you were making! What an achievement. Your love of homemade goodness now lives in many homes. I think of you every day and night and miss you very much. But my heart and mind won't let me believe your spirit is gone. A true reflection of all the good work you did and continue to do in our lives. You should be proud of us mom. We are living proof that you taught us well. I know you. You said, "I'll be fine" and you were spiritually ready for anything that came your way. Thanks for showing us your strength. It gives me strength everyday.
Love,
Lynette

No comments: