My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Crispy Grapes

The grapes in my lunch were so crispy that I felt complelled to log-on to tell you. I don't usually comment on my lunch, but today it seemed important. Another important fact about my lunch. Jason makes it. Now, before you roll your eyes, Know this! He likes doing it! ( i think)...i mean...he hasn't said anything lately......shoot...what if he doesn't like to make my lunch? Well, i'm guessing he'll comment if he decides he's done making lunches. (geez...this post isn't very benifical for me)....

Over the weekend, while prepairing some homemade mac & cheese, i set the oven timer and when it went off i didn't hear it right away - and Leia (our dog) went into the kitchen and started going "rooooooooooooo roooooooo" - as to alert us that there was in fact an alarm beeping. Holy cow! Did she use to work for the fire department? We still don't know how many lives she's saved using these skillz. She's got SKILLZ! I'm waiting for her to ask me if she can have a glass with ice for her water. Leia is proving to be very smart.

Good To Know: I hate answering my desk phone at work, so never call me there.

No comments: