My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Monday, July 2, 2007

This Makes Me Angry!

CBS canceled our favorite summer show Creature Comforts. This makes me so angry. I'll admit, the UK version (that came out a few years ago) is much funnier (Jason got me the DVD) but to trash the American season after three episodes??!! Why?

About a month ago, before the season began, I saw a promo on TV. I can't explain the joy I felt knowing this show would be on every Monday for the summer! I actually got both my sister and my dad to watch this show, and it was something we all looked forward to. First Creature Comforts, followed by Hell's Kitchen. They were both on Monday, leaving the rest of the week free and clear for more "summery" activities, like.....playing catch! (Jason and I got some new mitts!) They rock.

Anyways, sorry Dad, sorry Kris, sorry Jason...I wish CBS didn't cancel our fun show! I thought "the critics were raving"....but I guess it was just us.

1 comment:

JC said...

The British version was better anyway! Plus, CBS now has more room on their schedule to show us more Pirate Master!