My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

OMG! Someone moved in!

Ladies and gentleman...may I have your attention please. This just in...we drove past our new condo tonight after going to the gym...and guess what??!! We saw a unit on the first floor with lights on and dishes in the cabinets and furniture! Someone lives at 400 Cameron Station!! Whoohoo! I guess after a year of driving by an empty building, it was rather exciting to see actual residents. Real people. Living there. Ok, I'm sorry for freaking out.

I am excited to get packing because our move is about a month away! We close on August 24th.

1 comment:

JC said...

Note: The guy in the picture is not the person who moved in. He's just some guy who pretends to live there... for now.