My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

It was 8 years ago today that i walked down the isle in my fancy dress and got married to the best groom on the planet. Today is a Tuesday... our 8th wedding anniversary and Jason and I both took the day off. We are going to go out for breakfast, pick up our anniversary cake, and then do some shopping! Well, not really shopping...daydreaming...for the new house. I'm hoping it will be relaxing. It was Jason's idea :) And believe me we came up with a ton of fun ideas on how to spend the day - everything from kayaking to swimming at the pool near our house. But, we decided to lay low and take it easy. Afterall it's just one day. But it will be a good day. Our day.

2 comments:

jim said...

Lyn and JC, Happy Anniversary just signed in ,hope this goes through. Great blog, great pix. Love Dad

Lynette said...

Yes, Dad...your message posted just fine!