My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Progress

Over the weekend I cleaned out my closet and created a giant mess. Let's just say I'm glad we have two bathrooms, cause I made a pile so big you couldn't get to the bathroom that's connected to our closet area. Ooops. Sorry Jason. He didn't really mind - he just walked out of our room and said to me "you got something goin' in there? Did you just pull it all out? What stage are you at?" To that I replied, "that giant pile is going to goodwill." And I saw him sigh in relief.

See, in order to clean out our second bedroom/craft room/book nook/office/music room - for our upcoming arrival...I first had to re-do my own closet in the hopes to make room for some of that stuff. I think it's gonna work. I cleared an entire shelf, which to me means progress.

In the process of moving things around in our simple two bedroom condo - I'm so glad we decided to put the desk in storage and keep the bookshelves. To me the desk was only holding books anyway and it wasn't really serving the purpose we got it for. At least not since Jason got a laptop. He sit's at the kitchen table now to read your blogs and comment on your Facebook status. He doesn't sit at a silly desk! :)

Anyway next up, save the MUSIC. I'm still trying to figure out a way to keep our Cds in house.

No comments: