My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Thin Dime

God. I forgot about that. Thin Dime. That was my CB call name when I was little. I didn't have a CB. my dad did. Somehow the conversation of our entire family having CB names came up while my parents visited over the weekend and I've been thinking of it ever since. My sister was "Copper Penny", and there was "Silver Dollar", "Loose Change". I forget who was who, but I was "Thin Dime". Now that I think of it, my radio career started pretty darn early.

2 comments:

Cooper Family said...

Those all sound like James Bond villians, especially 'loose change.' "I'd like to introduce you to my associate, loose change..."

Lynette said...

Clarification:
"Loose Change" = Mom
"Wooden Nickel" = brother
"Thin Dime" = me
"Cooper Penny" = sister
"Silver Doller" = Dad

Ten four.