My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Friday, January 8, 2010

My mysteries

A few updates:

1. Mystery Solved: A couple of months ago I discovered the land beneath my keys on my keyboard was a sea of tiny black hairs. The minute I made this discovery, I refused to do any more work until I had a new keyboard. I also nearly puked. I found a stack of unused keyboards on a desk down the hall and solved they keyboard crisis all by myself (thanks for nothing IT). But WTH with the hair? Fast forward to New Year's Eve, I was talking to a co-worker who informned me that the dude who sat at this desk before I did would SHAVE AT HIS DESK. F-ing disgusting! But, mystery solved.

2. New Mystery: Some stranger sent a long winded "sorry I treated you like shit when we were together" email to my gmail inbox. I have no idea who this guy is and I clearly got this email by mistake. But I'm going to chalk it up to finally getting an apology from every miserable jerk I dated before meeting Jason. Whoever you are "Clint Peyton" THANK YOU! Now I will delete your email and all memories of ACTUALLY being treated like shit by guys like you! Phew, I feel so much better!



1 comment:

Chris said...

EWWWW!!! So disgusting!!! Aside from the obvious nasty hairs in your keyboard, didn't the guy get some serious razor burn?