My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Deadly DHL Drivers

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but DHL drivers are crazy! While driving to work today, my merge onto I 395 was cut short by some road construction. Traffic was swift, and i needed to merge sooner than normal, so I look in my mirror and sure enough there was a DHL van right in my way - he almost ran me over! And this isn't the first time this has happened to me. I've had mulitiple near death driving experiences with DHL vans. A few weeks ago there were three trucks racing each other in the 3rd street tunnel and they swerved around my car like i was an orange cone on a race track. Scary. So now, everytime I see a DHL truck i'm hypersensitive to my surroundings to make sure I stay alive! Just to recap: UPS and FedEX - you're fine - but DHL - they show no mercy! Please drive safe everybody.

No comments: