My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Grand Total = 5

Yesterday was a success! Prussia had at total of five kittens between 9am and 2pm Central time. Way to go Prussia! Mom and kittens are doing fine. All of the kittens are healthy, crawling around and hangin’ out with mom.

I’m waiting on some pictures to post. Please be patient.

In the meantime it’s VEGGIE time! Here’s the photo I promised of Kristin’s trip to pick up her veggie share. She got lots of cool vegetables…some she’s not even sure what to do with – hello rhubarb!?!!

Here’s the photo from the pick-up location.

I have done some research and found a farmers market in Alexandria…Jason and I are going to try to go this Saturday!

Good to know: If you have 6 cups of fresh rhubarb….check out this Rhubarb Tart recipe!

No comments: