My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Mmmmm.... Cereal.

I signed up online for a free sample of Kashi GOLEAN Crunch cereal today….because who doesn’t like cereal? Plus, it’s morning, and I’m Hon-gry. However, I’ll have to wait 4-6 weeks to eat it. Shucks. I never do stuff like this…sign up for free samples…but I was possessed by a TV commercial on CNN. (I’ve also been possessed by the news coverage on Virginia Tech and have to admit -the commercial came on like a breath of fresh air. It’s been a very tough & grim week.) So, I give the commercial props because the TV is always on MUTE while I work…and I looked up to see this real beachy, sunny and vacationy scene…very healing, warm and inviting…..and it turned out to be a cereal commercial. I’m hoping that healing feeling returns when I chomped into their 7 grain goodness. We’ll see.

And hey – they did leave me with an inspirational quote.
Sleep is the golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” – An English playwright
Good To Know: Get your free sample of cereal by clicking here. (Except you Jason -one per household, sorry :)

No comments: