My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Snickerdoodle Bundt



I don't know if I mentioned it, but Leia is better now. There was a two week period..actually the last 1/2 of April where we were trying to figure out what was up with our sick dog. But, it seems we are back to normal now. Only one vet visit. Thank goodness.


Last weekend the farmer's market opened down the path from our place. It was pouring rain, but there was still a lot of people there. Not enough veg though. My favorite veg place seemed to be missing from the lot and we had to accept a damn dog treat from that lady who makes them from scratch. Please tell me she's not going to force dog treats on us all summer long. It wouldn't be so bad, but Leia doesn't really like them :) Which makes me laugh. We did get some fresh cheese, hummus and strawberries. The strawberries went well with a Snickerdoodle Bundt Cake I made last Saturday night.




No comments: