My Midwestern dream: get a deep freezer in my garage that contains a pillow sized bag of shredded cheese.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Visitors


You would think life has been boring and uneventful considering i haven't posted for nearly a month. I guess I don't really have an excuse - mercury was in retrograde from Oct 11th-Nov 1st if you believe in that stuff...so that could be the reason.

We're still up in the air about our dog adoption. Read Jason's blog for the complete details. I would just like to get a 4-legged pet, ya know? Easy to dream about (and Jason and I have been dreaming about it for many years) but, apparently it's harder to actually do it. So we have dog food, but no dog at the moment. And Abe, poor Abe the loner dog with SA well - let's just say, I didn't let myself get attached to him but now i realize i miss him.

I was telling my sister that I think fondly of Abe and my memories run in my head like you're watching a movie and right in the middle they do that "montage of good times" to some cheesy song. Yeah, that's how i remember Abe. I hope to know more soon about our 4-legged friend. Until then, we're in limbo.

In other news - Marx and Elizabeth are in town for the weekend. Fun! Jason is currently teaching Marx how to play Guitar Hero. Jason is playing "Freebird".

No comments: